- A driver license is required for any driver who becomes a resident of Florida, is employed in Florida, or registers a child in a Florida public school.
- When moving from out of state and applying for a drivers license, bring your out-of-town state drivers license and your Florida vehicle registration.
- New residents need to pass only a visual examination if they have a valid drivers license from another state.
- An appointment for all those getting drivers licenses is recommended.
- A new license costs $20 and is valid six years. License renewal is $15 and replacement cost is $10.
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old to qualify for drivers licenses and 15 to get restricted operators licenses.
Appointments and Information - 681-6333
Drivers License Examining Stations: Tuesday Friday 7 a.m. 6 p.m.
Palm Beach Gardens: Open Tuesday Friday 7 a.m. 6 p.m.
3185 PGA Blvd. (Across from The Gardens Mall)
8917 Southeast Bridge Road
- New residents must register their vehicles and obtain Florida license rags upon establishing legal residency or by the day they begin work in Florida or by the time they register their children in school.
- Proof of ownership and valid Florida insurance, previous out-of-state title or registration as well as a vehicle identification number and odometer reading are required.
For cost associated with registration - 355-2622
Palm Beach Gardens
Motor Vehicle Bldg. 3188 PGA Blvd. (Across from The Gardens Mall)
If you have any questions please contact us.
Copyright © 2013 The Bear's Club
All Rights Reserved